Projected Building Cost as of May 10, 2011 Constituency Meeting Vote
|Design & Engineering Costs||$ 300,000.00|
|Building Costs||5,200,000.00||May 10 Vote|
|TOTAL Projected Cost||5,500,000.00|
|Playfield - Lower - ETC
|TOTAL Cash Raised||2,229,778.19
|TOTAL Interest Paid @ 6% to NPUC||48,660.39||07/11/11|
|Total Principle Repaid to NPUC||17,673.16||07/11/11|
LCAS Building Progress
- NEW PHOTO ALBUM AVAILABLE with hundreds of pictures. http://lcasnewschool.shutterfly.com
- PRAISE THE LORD - WE SURPASSED OUR GOAL FOR MAY 31, 2010
- LCAS the "Old School" was burned 6/27/2010.
- Ground was officially "broken" - July 11, 2010 -$3.8 million estimated cost above $300,000Construction has begun - Pray for safety, continued progress.
- Footings formed - .
- Parking area revision - Road Soil unstable
- Fantastic Turnout for Workbee 8/1/2010 - ReBar for Footings DONE! THANK YOU!
- Workbee - August 29.2010 Tied Rebar for floors- Lay Brick - Great Start! Thanks
- Workbee - September 12, 2010 - more brick & framing Thank you for your help.
- Festival of Progress - Phase II - October 17, 2010
- Phase II = 1.5 million by December 31, 2011 - Pledges by May 31, 2011
- Unstable soil in front of building removed and hillside stabilized with rock and redesign of the parking lot. (2 levels)
- Roof in progress - Structure covered - November 12, 2010
- NEEDED - $750,000 in cash by May 31, 2011 to stay within approved loan amount
- 12/7/10 - LCAS Building Committee Budgeted 4.6 million for total cost after 300K for design.
- Roof is on. Praise the Lord for progress.
- $183,482 of the $750,000 needed by May 31.2011 24.5% of goal (2/20/2011)
- Feb 6, 2011 - Clean-up WorkBee - Many hands made lite work - Great Turnout.
- May 10 - LCAS Constituency Meeting - Approved 5.2 million budget for Building cost -
- Approved the repair and lowering of the playfield to the level of the new school about 4'. With the stipulation that this is to be done as a separate project above the 5.2 million construction Cost. Construction has made playfield unusable.
- $319,594.56 was raised toward the 750,000 in cash needed by May 31. (5/29/11)
- July 18 - Trees being removed from behind the trailer that is being used for heated dry storage for the school. A tree was dropped through the east end of the trailer exposing the items inside to the weather. And the electricity no longer is available for the trailer
- $ 449,769.44 given and pledged toward Phase II - 1,500,000 by 12/31/11 (7/24/11) (Pledges=$19,941.25)